Family and Visitor Information: No Contact Visits
The “NO CONTACT” area may only be utilized for Individuals served who have been identified, through credible documentation, to have met any of the following conditions:
- Participation in the use, sale, possession or transportation of tobacco, illegal drug/narcotics, smoking/drug paraphernalia, or any other unauthorized contraband.
- Tested positive for illicit drugs/narcotics within the past 90 days or where there have been clinical indications of the Individual being under the influence and a drug screen has been refused by the Individual.
- Currently presents a physical risk to visitors or may compromise the safety and security of this facility.
The “NO CONTACT” visiting will be considered prior to a formal denial of visitation rights.
“NO CONTACT” visiting will also be use for those visitors whose visiting approval has not been processed and approved.
- Advocacy and Support
- Allowable and Contraband in Patient Possession
- Allowable and Contraband while Visiting
- Canteen Ordering
- No Contact Visits
- Patient Phone Usage
- Patient Trust Office
- Proper Attire
- Visiting with Children
- Visitor Center Regular and Holiday Hours
- Visitor Process Requirements