Reports and Data
- Legislative Reports
Periodic reports required by law to be submitted to the Legislature and available to the public.
Open Data Portal
The California Health and Human Services Agency's Open Data Portal was created to increase public access to non-confidential health and human services data. This information is a valuable asset and offers this department an opportunity to engage the public in government.
- Department of State Hospitals Patient Age Demographics
Numbers of DSH patient population broken down by age groups from Fiscal Years 2010 to 2018.
- Department of State Hospitals Forensic vs. Civil Commitment Population
Numbers of DSH patient population broken down by commitment type (civil commitment vs. forensic commitment).
State Hospitals and Psychiatric Programs Reports and Data
- DSH Hospital Violence Report 2010-2020
- DSH Hospital Violence Report 2010-2019
- DSH Hospital Violence Report 2010-2018
- DSH Hospital Violence Report 2014
- DSH Hospital Violence Report 2010-2013
- Seclusion and Restraint Data - State Hospitals and Psychiatric Programs
S/R data is presented quarterly for each hospital and psychiatric program. Posted information may be updated periodically to reflect revisions based on data or procedural updates.